Welcome to Pet Nutrition Guru Terms & Conditions!
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for using Pet Nutrition Guru’s Website, located at https://petnutritionguru.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Pet Nutrition Guru if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “You’re” referring to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and us.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client most appropriately for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services by and subject to, prevailing law of GB.
The above terminology and other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and the use of he/she or they are interchangeable and, therefore, refer to the same.
This subscription is intended for our newsletter. Enter your email and name, then submit to receive notifications whenever we publish a new blog post.
Unless otherwise stated, Pet Nutrition Guru and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Pet Nutrition Guru. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Pet Nutrition Guru for personal use, subject to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Pet Nutrition Guru
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Pet Nutrition Guru
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Pet Nutrition Guru.
- Redistribute content from Pet Nutrition Guru.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Our Website does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before their presence on the website.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Pet Nutrition Guru, its agents, and affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Our Website shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and suffered as a result of any use of and posting of and appearance of the Comments on this website.
We reserve the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments we may consider inappropriate, offensive, or that cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the entitlement to post the comments on our website and possess all the necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including, without limitation, any third party’s copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or engage in commercial or unlawful activities.
You now grant us a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our website similarly as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
- Accredited businesses throughout the system can link to our website. However, soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups are not permitted to do so.
These organizations can link to our home page, publications, or other website information, provided that their links adhere to the following criteria:
- The link must not be in any way deceptive.
- The link should not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services.
- The link should fit within the context of the linking party’s site.
We appreciate legitimate and contextually relevant linking to our content.
We might assess and potentially approve link requests from the following categories of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and business information sources.
- dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
Based on the following criteria, we will review and potentially approve link requests from these organizations:
- The link should not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses.
- The organization should have a clean record with us, without any negative associations.
- The benefit derived from the visibility of the hyperlink should outweigh the absence of a link to Pet Nutrition Guru.
- The link should be presented within the context of general resource information.
We assess requests considering these factors.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page under the condition that:
- The link is not deceptive in any manner.
- It does not falsely imply that the linking party and its products or services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved by us.
- The link is contextually relevant to the linking party’s website.
We welcome links that adhere to these guidelines.
Suppose you belong to one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. In that case, you must notify us by sending an email to Pet Nutrition Guru.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, and the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
You cannot use Pet Nutrition Guru’s logo or other artwork for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages that alter our website’s visual presentation or appearance.
We shall not be held responsible for any content on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website.
Links should not appear on any website that could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene, or criminal. Additionally, they should not infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to remove all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time.
By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any offensive links on our website, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not assure the accuracy of the information on this website nor guarantee its completeness. Furthermore, we do not commit to maintaining the website’s availability or keeping its content current.
You can contact us if you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions. (You can also read our Privacy Policies.)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: Pet Nutrition Guru
- By phone number: +92 3445866561